Moving Windmills does not currently host volunteers in Malawi, but there are many ways you can help:
- Do you have non-monetary gifts such as soccer equipment or large batteries to support our projects in Kasungu? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Are you a teacher in search of a class curriculum? Please check out the Journeys In Film Curriculum for The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind.
- How to build a low cost solar power system.
- How to build your own windmill.
- If you have a teaching resource you would like us to add please contact us.
- Want to share feedback, advice, or a talent? We’d love to hear from you.
- Donate to our ongoing projects and the Innovation Center.
- If you would like to get involved in any of our community activities in Malawi, please have a look at our current opportunities here.
Have questions? Please contact email@example.com.
Interested in William Kamkwamba visiting with your school, church, or community?
Create your own SPARK… Connect with the life and work of “The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind” and harness the power of your classroom or community to bring meaningful change.
Join us in creating conversations across borders and backgrounds through our ongoing projects. By raising funds at varying levels, your support will empower our community development work and help build a home for creative problem-solvers in the heart of Malawi. In thanks for your support, we offer ways to engage on a deeper level with Moving Windmills and young Malawians.